Saturday, June 23, 2007

Now iReally want one ...



I've just realized the best feature of the iPhone is a special "iNeed_To_Skip_All_Of_Sri's_Drunk_Voice_Messages" function! Amazing! A certain drinking buddy, who will remain nameless unless you click this link leaves mad voice messages on my mobile every weekend. Mostly unintelligible alcohol-induced mumblings, each of which I have to listen to, in order to delete it and listen to the next voice message ... which is invariably from him too. Obviously this serial caller had been phoning Steve Jobs as well because the new iPod has a "visual voice message" retrieval system. Voice messages are displayed on the screen so you can simply choose, skip and delete at will.

1 comment:

Vasu said...

Readers, don't believe him..its Phil's publicity stunt to use my name of repute to promote his blog. Anyway, check this with your network provider as it may not work in Singapore..Also SG sim cards don't directly work on US mobiles..I had to get my sis gifted US mobile unlocked in India in order to make it work and after that there are weird memory overlaps in the mobile..