Saturday, June 23, 2007

iWant

P: A new feed from Mac Rumours appeared in my Bloglines news aggregator notifying me within hours of Apple posting a guided tour MPEG of the new iPhone on its website. Like a total geek I immediately downloaded the video.



Sandy and I watched the guided tour ... now we need two phones! There are so many great features, where to begin? An 'accelerometer' changes the display from portrait to landscape if you rotate the phone from vertical to horizontal! The multi-touch screen means no more buttons. You just tap, double-tap, pinch or slide your fingers across the screen to activate various functions.

iPhone, iPod, iPhoto ... iWant!

One week to go until the phone goes on sale in USA ... Ming, can you send me one? Er, you better make that two.

1 comment:

Ming said...

No problemo phil! I will just bring my nunchukkas down to the store and pry some out of the feeble pale hands of the throngs of geeks :D

btw I seen one in person! it's real purdy.